Beamhit 115 Interactive Dry Fire System
The Beamhit 115 Interactive Dry Fire System is a self-contained portable electronic dry fire marksmanship trainer that utilizes the Beamhit TR700 target and LTX-Z Laser Transmitter for effective training with your own pistol (.38 cal, .357 cal, 9mm, .40 cal, 10mm, .44 cal, and .45 cal), indoors or outdoors. The use of this system will improve speed and accuracy in several law enforcement aspects to IDPA competition, supporting presentation from the holster, magazine changes, and first shot placement on the target by using TR700 timer function.
Part Number: MDM1105
- Laser Marksmanship Training System
- Included LTX-Z Laser Fits Wide Range of Handguns
- Offers Visual and Audible Feedback
- Builds Repetitive Shooting Skills and Muscle Memory
- Mobile, Self-Contained Targeting System
- Can Operate on Either AA Batteries or Optional AC Power Adapter
Suggested Retail from $379.00
*This product is controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) USML Category 1(f), and may not be exported to a Foreign Person, either in the U.S. or abroad, without a license or exemption from the U.S. Department of State.
- TR-700 Target
- LTX-Z Laser Insert (w/ accessories)
- Mask Set: Regular
- LR44 batteries (Set of 4)
- 115 System Manual